Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings may be made online at oportotransfers.pt, by email or by telephone. Where two or more people are included in the same booking, the person making the booking the Lead Party shall be deemed to have done so on behalf of both or all members of the party and he or she accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of himself or herself and each member of the party. The Lead Party must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Full payment is required at the time of booking (€5 fee applied) or on arrival to airport. On either cases we will process the booking and issue, by email the written confirmation with details of the persons involved in the booking and the transfers booked. The written confirmation acts as the “voucher” and must be presented to the our driver for both the outward and return journeys;
3. Bookings made within 24 hours before departure must be paid via online payment;
4. It is the Lead party (or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names appear on the written confirmation) responsibility to check the details of the booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors. We cannot be held responsible for errors in services due to incorrect information provided at the time of the booking.
5. Passengers must advise us at the time of booking. This is vital to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements.
6. Your Choice Tranfers, request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings. The more notice you give the better;
7. For airport pick-ups we check your flight times so you don’t have to worry if your flight is late or if it lands early;
8. Our driver will be at arrivals wen the flight has landed and will be waiting for you at the agreed meeting point They will be holding a board with your name on it;
9. If the passenger missed the flight or changes their travel plans and informs us in advance either by e mail, text or via phone. We will TRY to pick them up IF Possible from the new flight. If our drivers are already at or near the pickup, you (passenger) will be either charged the full fare or additional waiting time (Pro Rata ) at an hourly rate of 5€ per hour.
10. Each passenger named on the written confirmation is entitled to carrie with him up to two items of baggage, i.e. one suitcase with maximum, 90cm x 50cm x 25cm and one piece of hand luggage. Carriage of any baggage exceeding these measurements will be subject to available baggage hold space and may be declined. If a passenger requires carriage of baggage in excess of this allowance (e.g. suitcases exceeding the maximum permitted size, skis, golf clubs, snowboards, wheelchairs/scooters etc) we must be informed at the time of booking. The driver or us may make a charge for excess baggage or refuse carriage of the excess items when not previously informed;
11. The drivers, reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is, or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver or the vehicle. No refunds will be made in those circumstances;
OPORTO TRANSFERS is a trademark company registered in Portugal, whose registered office address is at: Av Boavista 1002 4100-112 Porto.